Ladies and Gentlemen of the Guangzhou Full Moon Hash,
July 4 is the 236th anniversary of the American Proclamation of Independence. To me and many people that I had a chance to speak to during recent months, it feels much longer though, more like precisely 250 years. Such a round number is also more beautiful and inspiring. For example did the mismanagement team of the Full Moon Hash come up with the grand idea of calling for the 250th Full Moon Independence Day Hash.
This event will get as American as an event in China can get.
- The Date: July 4, American Independence Day
- The Trail: designed to suit American requirements, i.e. rules are simple, and very easy to comprehend
- The Hare: a real American passport holder
- The other hare: sort of working for sort of a real American company
- Food: a fine selection of traditional American delicacies. No, it’s not Pizza Hut!
- Food selection: by a real American passport holder
- Fireworks: The predominantly Dutch mismanagement team suggests that the German football fans bring all their fireworks, the one that they won’t need tonight anymore. This really is great neighborly advice.
When: Wednesday, July 4, 2012 @ 7.30 PM
Where: Line 5, Tancun Station, Exit D
Who: Willie Warmer & 00
What: 250th American Independence Hash