Ladies and Gentlemen of the Guangzhou Hash,
You cannot possibly miss this!!!
Date: This Saturday till Sunday, August 31st to September 1st
Time: 10 AM (that’s in the morning)
Where: Gold Mango Bar
What: Joint weekend to celebrate the 1500th run of the Shekou Hash
The run fee of only 500 RMB includes:
- all bus rides on Mr. Wu’s infamous hash bus
- two breathtaking runs, one hared by GZH3’s Circle Jerk and 00, so satisfaction is guaranteed
- dinner on Saturday with a good taste of the local sea food – and more
- a Saturday night party that will rock your soul – and more
- one night in a fine hotel near the beach
- lunch on Sunday
- a fine piece of haberdash from the Shekou Hash
- soft drinks and beer even until after you’ve puked your guts out
- circle on a stunning and, most of all, clean beach
Your mismanagement has decided that all this is not enough for you good hashers and has thrown in a breakfast on Sunday morning, too. Hooray!
Talking of hoorays, our new Religious Advisor Hunkaspunk has finally decided to forget about all these petty and worldly affairs that usually screw up his days and signed up for the trip. This is really good news for all of you who are afraid of rain. As you know, Hunkaspunk is not merely an occasional typhoon chaser, but has proven that he can always make weather. So, expect sunshine and very pleasant temperatures for the run and the circle.
We meet at 10 AM on Saturday morning. Bring something for lunch since we will go straight to the A-point to run. We still have enough seats on the bus so that you could even just make up your mind on Saturday morning. However, be nice to your mismanagers and tell us ASAP if you want to join this classiest hash event in the history of the Guangzhou Hash. Signing up as early as possible will also help you get a better room when we check in.
There will NOT be an alternative hash at 1.30. Everyone is going to Dongchong this weekend, so be there at 10 AM. See you on Saturday.