Ladies and “Gentlemen” of the Guangzhou Hash,
As the Guangzhou Hash reaches its monumental and long-awaited Double-14 run, the hares have decided to deliver a hash full of tributes to this special number. While 14 might not seem very significant to you, consider the following…
* Saturday’s trail will be 14km long (walker’s option)
* 14-year-old scotch will be provided by the hares at no cost to the Hash Cash or hashers.
* A total of 14 false trails await you during this ball-buster of a trail.
* 14 is the age at which Itchy Britches lost her virginity after that cool sophomore guy Chad told her “yeah, I totally think that like that new Incubus song is like…sweet.”
* Bus leaves at 14:14 SHARP from The Mango Bar.
* Saturday’s pollution levels can be found by averaging the numbers 14 and 1414.
* I just realized that I could have written this in a 14-line sonnet….and The Bard wept.
Bring your ball-buster shoes, bring your scotch, bring your mask…and bring 14rmb for the after-party at Cave Bar, which will get you a drink and a lap dance by a 14-year-old dancer. On On!
What: GZH3 Run #1414: The Double-14 Hash
When: Saturday, January 9th – Meet at 1PM SHARP
Where: The Mango Bar – Taojin Exit B (Line 5)
Hares: Scratch-n-Sniff, Itchy Britches, & Pornstache
-Three Inches of Pain